Wednesday, March 14, 2007

PUT Audio on Your Blog!

There are a host of audio programs out there that can post audio on your blogs. As I research and practice some of these things I will share them with you. I found a site called
This site enables you to not only put a greeting on your sites and blogs but also put longer audio posts and conference calls from your phone.
You also have the option to purchase the service for a small fee for more options.
Their customer support is good. I wrote today with a question and they answered me same day!
So check out my greeting on the blog. Then you try it yourself!
Take care
The Idea Coach

1 comment:

Andy Armitage said...

What is it called, then? You say it's called . . . and then nothing. I'm dying to know, since I think putting short pieces of audio on a blog could be very useful.