Tuesday, June 19, 2007

POST A PICTURE WITH YOUR ARTICLE ON SEARCHWARP.COM

I know I mentioned putting a picture with your article in an earlier post. Well, I tried it and posted a picture of the cover of one of my books. But the editors took it down. I was told that it looked like a commercial and that could only be done in the resource box.
That was ok, but not giving up I think there is still a way to post a picture and let it be an incentive for folks to go to your resource links below.
This is the link to my husband's article that was posted on searchwarp.com.
It is an encouragement for folks to create a dvd from their storybooks.
He included a picture from the storybook.
The resource box asks folks to go to his blog, http://www.hornerartworkshop.com for step-by-step details.
Hopefully, the editors let it stay up.
So give it a try when you can!

Rosie Horner

No comments: