Friday, June 22, 2007

Put a Storybook on DVD-Visit Steps on Hornerartworkshop.com

Do you have story that has pictures? If yes, you have a storybook. I mean have you thought about compiling your digital pictures, scanning in your illustrations and pictures from print film.
Attach these to your story. What story did you say? One of the stories you share in your speeches or workshop. Take a few minutes now to reflect on one of your favorite
stories.
Now, gather all the pictures that could make that story come alive.
Recently, I have been working on a project with my husband, Ray Horner Jr and friend,Kevin Thompson to create a storybook DVD.
Several years ago I wrote a children's story, Crumbsnatcher Gets a New Name.
This story has been shared with children and adults. That's right, I used this story to in workshops on communication, conflict and storytelling.
My hubby, who is a fine artist, created large , really large posters with illustrations of the story.

We scanned them in and added more and created music and produced at storybook DVD.
If you want more information and some of the steps we used go to my husband's blog.
If you have any questions give me an email or call. I will help you with some ideas.

The Idea Coach
Rosie Horner

No comments: