Friday, October 20, 2006

PUMP OUT PRODUCT FOR PRESENTATION

One of the most focused ways to produce a product is when you are under pressure to have it ready for a presentaion. I enjoy thinking of something creative and different that can be done by the time I am scheduled to conduct a retreat, workshop or keynote. I am especially motivated if the presentation is not producing a fee.
When you are not going to get a fee for a presentation there is even more of a reason to create a video or audio product.
For example, I was asked to do a keynote for a non-profit organization. They paid for my expenses but did not have a budget for a speaker or learning tools. I taped myself and produced a product which contained a copy of a poem I wrote and read, motivational poster, cd, and encouragement greeting card.
Other times I have interviewed an expert and produced an audio product to share with participants in my workshop. That was done for a staff retreat and included in the overall price for the retreat package.
Overall, there are lots of things you can do. So remember pump out a product for your next presentation!

Rosie

No comments: