Thursday, October 26, 2006

Put Issues in Postive Perspective-Thinking

It seems that lately I have met with barriers that make me want to dwell on giving up some of my current goals and dreams. But I started practicing what I preach and turned some things around. For example, a critical person I depend on to help with some business goals has not been available. Yet, during that time I have created new avenues to get the job done.
I have misplaced something needed to complete a project. Yet, it is providing me with more planning time before launching.
An inmoble arm, my mouse button, was out of commission for several days. Yet, the slowdown both mentally and ph ysically was needed for recharging.
So much can go on in your mind when you are building a business. Your mind can get cluttered with frustrations, disappointments and barriers. So much you do not have control over. I am reading a wonderful classic by Rev. Robert Schuler(ms) called Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do!!
Super wow. Reading inspirational books really help as well as encouraging words.
The point is ISSUES will always be there. They are like giants . But even giants can be brought down to size.
So, when you get those times when you want to cash it all in, take some time to re-evaluate, re-purpose and renew your dreams with even greater determination to succeed.

No comments: