Friday, April 27, 2007

PLACE a tell-a-friend-script on your site

Place a tell a friend script on your site. This is a script that will enable someone visiting your site to refer other people to your site. If you want to see what it looks like go to one of my sites, www.wordscanhurtorheal.com. The script is free and you will need a bit of help putting the code into your web page.
But I have learned that that is not too hard. All you do is cut and paste the code they give you and either call up your webmaster or go to the page with all the funny looking code and pop it right in.
Let me share a tip someone told me: If you can find a place on your site you recognize in the code you can click your mouse and paste the code right in there.
But do not get hung up on how to do it. Just cut and paste the code and find someone to help.
I just want you to focus on what the referrals to your site can do to increase the traffic to your site.
The more traffic the more people will read your articles,view your products and hopefully HIRE YOU TO SPEAK!
YOUR IDEA COACH
Rosie

PS I did not tell you where to get the script. Go to www.tellafriendgenerator.com

No comments: