Thursday, May 10, 2007

Plant seeds in Speakernet News!

Have you heard of SpeakerNet News? Well, it is a rich garden of cutting edge information for speakers. I have been getting their newsletter every friday now for many years. The only fee is to submit an idea periodically, to the newsletter.
That is why the "P" word I choose for this posting is PLANT.
When you are not planting seeds of information and ideas you are always harvesting rich produce from the site.
Plus, you can subscribe to a content rich series of teleseminars.
I just took their last session on the INVISIBLE WEB! The handout and information was great.I am still reviewing the material.
For new speakers, especially TOASTMASTERS, there is a new training for becoming a professional speaker. They also have a free e-course.
So, start planting and harvesting at Speakernet News. Do it today you will not regret it, I haven't.
Rosie Horner
Your Idea Coach

No comments: