Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Post Articles

I am passionate about article writing for the internet. Why? Because I am finding that in the resource box each article I can send readers to a website! I am also finding my name in the search engines. There are lots of free directories you can use. I am currently using ezinearticles.com, searchwarp.com, articles.narrowisthepath.com,and a few more less often.
You will find that when you search the statistics you can see which articles receive the most views. I enjoy testing titles to see which will capture the attention of the reader.MY PERSONAL DISCOVERY is that folks love titles with a number in it. For example, 7 Ways to Warm up Your Audience has gotten over 400 views on search warp. It has been picked up by publishers as of this posting.
If you really want to go deeeeep into the business building aspect of article writing there is a few real gurus (I will be one later-smile) Check out Jeff Herring. .He is truly an expert! So get started!!!

No comments: